Airglide Admin Services
Self Employed

Airglide Admin can provide weekly or monthly payroll administration services, if you qualify as a self-employed contractor or sole trader.

By acting as your limited company, we can submit your payments in gross, so that you can be responsible for your own tax and national insurance contributions.

Once you have registered, AUS will submit payment requests to you agency, based on the hours you have worked. Payments are then processed on our secure banking system, which enables us to pay both sterling and Euro transfers.

On request, payslips and yearly earnings statements can be provided at no extra charge.

Please contact us for further information, or to request a free registration pack.